Girls would you pass over a guy for a potental date just because he has long hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• yup.

What Girls Said 4

• Personolly I hate long hair. Maybe it's because most long haired guys I've seen were kind of lowbrow also I don't like guys who pay so much attention to their looks and clothes. It's just a personal idea. Not all girls think that.

Other than that I don't care about the hair style. It's not hair styles that represents a person.

• Nah, I think long hair can look insanely sexy on guys anyhow.

• Nope, as long as I find him attractive with the hair, I don't really care.

• Noope, not a problem for me.

I feel like some people picture long, greasy hair when they picture long hair on guys... But all the guys I know with long hair keep it really clean.

What Guys Said 2

• Only the idiots would do that. You could be rich, a nice guy, and be the one for them.

Their the ones who aren't worth it.

• yeah. if you're not wearing the right shirt one day, or have the perfect hair style, or have the right shoes on, a girl will reject you. of course you're the same person no matter how you look, but that doesn't matter if you don't fit a girl's idea of what she wants for that one day you approach her.

it's effing sad. so my hairs too long? I can go get it cut and it takes 15 minutes, but that doesn't matter because women don't like to use their brains when they don't have to.