He doesn't try to kiss me anymore

Before we started hooking up, we had admitted that we had feelings for each other. The first time we made out we were cuddling on his bed and he kissed me, and it went from there, but I told him I wasn't ready to have sex. For a month, every single weekend we would go out with friends and get really flirty and cuddly, and at some point in the night, end up making out, and/or he would take me home and kiss me goodnight. We hung out at school, went for coffee, texted most days, but acted mostly like friends. I assumed that we were headed towards dating or a relationship eventually, so I was trying to give him a bit of space and not smother him. Last week he told me over coffee that he wasn't looking for a relationship right now, which I get, cause he's busy and has a lot to figure out, and he explained that it really had nothing to do with me, and that he still had some feelings for me. This past weekend his friend assured me that he was still into me, and also confirmed the non-relationship thing was not about me at all! Still, while we stayed cuddly and flirty, many opportunities arose for him to kiss me, and he didn't, but I could still feel a sexual tension between us. I admit it wouldn't be a good idea, but that didn't mean I didn't want him to!

Is it possible he's trying to avoid hooking up again because he doesn't want to ruin the potential of something happening eventually, or has he just lost interest?

Since we talked, he's behaving more like he's into me when sober. He offers to walk me to places, help me with assignments, asks me questions about my life, I catch him staring at me often in class. I can't say it doesn't confuse me a little.

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems that he really doesn't want to lead you on because he really doesn't want to rush into a relationship. Give it time. He'll soon be kissing you as much as you want it.

What Guys Said 2

• Too much writing.

Make yourself open to kissing. You may have clossed body language lately. Next time your near get close look into his eyes look at his lips. Make eye contact with him and his lips. He will kiss you. Open body language.

• did you brush your teeth did your breath Smell because that's a big Turn-off and I also wouldn't have kissed you

• Haha yes I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash like I do everyday. He wasn't backing away in disgust so I doubt it was that. :P

What Girls Said 1

• Less concern and more into him. Kiss if you want to. I think he thinks you are distance him or he is distancing you.