I forgot her name, what should I do?

So I met this girl at a pub on St Patricks day. Normally I don't pursue women I've met at bars but this one seemed different. Anyway, I was pretty intoxicated but managed to stay composed. We had a great conversation and exchanged phone numbers. Only thing is I forgot her name. She told me her name again but I'm not 100% sure I have her name right. So I was going to text her this week but figured I should call her instead since I'm not set on her name. I don't know if it would be to forward to call her when we only had a brief conversation at a bar. What should I do, call her to text her? Any advice is appreciated.

What Girls Said 1

• Text her first. I wouldn't pick up a call from a guy I only talked to briefly at a bar, but if I was single I might text him back.

The name thing is tricky. You can either be super honest and tell her you forgot because you were drunk, but you feel terrible etc etc. Or you can try to find a sneaky way. As a woman this has happened to before though, I am pretty easily able to tell if a guy forgot and is fishing for it. Anyway, you can try something like asking her how to spell it because you think you have it wrong in your phone.

What Guys Said 0