How much have you spent when taking a girl out on a date?

especially the first official date. Looking to take out a girl that we are close friends now, well not now we had a fight so we are slowly working on it. What did you do and how much did it cost?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always took out my girls for coffee shop dates and it just costs me $20.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Do something physical and casual that will still allow you to talk and converse. Miniature golf, bowling, a short hike, ice skating. If you don't want to do that, go see a band playing in your town, but if you don't know them, go online and listen to as much of their music as possible so you can at least know a little something about them and look like you're in the know.

• With the girl I'm with now...our first date we went to the movies and then got pizza afterward and just sat there and talked. I don't think I spent more than $20

• What movie theater and pizza restaurant did you go to where you spent less than $20?! I wanna go there.