Guys how do you act with a girl once you start losing interest?

I met this guy two months ago

We had sex after the first month

He was never big on texting or calling but after we were intimate

He text me everyday to say hi and ask me about my day

Since about last week he just stopped completely ... I don't know why he text me like once last week and Saturday because I text him and we hung out. Now it's Wednesday and I haven't heard from him?

He's a busy guy with two jobs but he could hi before. His excuse is that he's tired.

Is this guy losing interest and trying to let me down slowly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah he is probably loosing interest, but keeping you around for sex. I mean you did give it up after a month. I'm pretty sure he may just be tired of you and is just keeping the minimal contact to string you along for sex. Trying waiting 6 months, 4 months at least for sex. Any shorter than that and the guy just a has good deal of consistent ass going.

• I know I effd up :/ hormones got the best of me. but this guy seemed really sincere total gentleman. took me out to dinner/bars/movies. iI didn't think he was just after sex , that's why now that he's acting distant surprises me..

• Should I just ask him what's up or just let things roll out on their own until I get fed up and just walk away?

• Ask him. If he doesn't give you an answer that's good enough to keep you around then move on.

What Guys Said 3

• yeah I think he's losing interest or just isn't interested in talking to you . did you feel there was anything important to talk to him about ? maybe he though there was no chance in having sex with you again and lost interest I have no clue really just guessing at this point

• No we keep seeing each other on the weekend and still have sex and go to dinner and drinks, but just all of a sudden he stopped talking to me during the week

• yeah maybe he was just busy during the week with work and stuff sounds like a more realistic reason

• Yeah I have done the same thing to a girl after sex I just wanted her to stop talking to me, cause I didn't want to deal with having to make closure, maybe you shouldn't have give it up so easily but it happens. But for me sex always keep interested

• Crap I was afraid of that.. Should I just ask him what's going on or just let It go and do my own thing and see if he looks for me?

• Your going to have to get him to date you agiain but after that make him work for it

• It seems that he's just tired and wants to settle down and rest.

What Girls Said 2

• That is seems normal to me. If a guy dramatically change, then well he is moving on or losing interest.

• One thing about a man , You don't have to hunt him down . If he's interested he will contact you . I don't care how tired a guy is , My boyfriend at one time worked a lot of hours in a day . And he still managed to call me about three times a day and text , So being busy isn't an excuse for over a week . If he wanted to call or text he would've .

• That's what I'm thinking but he wasn't a big texter/ caller from the beginning he just became more after we had sex for two weeks he text me everyday and the one week all of a suddenness became distant. His excuse was he was busy now this is second week and now I'm annoyed

• Me personally I wouldn't say anything , He knows your number . You said you contacted him already , If you want closure you can . But it might seem desperate , That' a word I never want to be associated with .