What's considered "too big?"

For instance, what's the tallest girl you would date? What's the heaviest girl you would date? Would you rather date a girl that is more chubby or more muscular?

Post pics of what is "too big" whether it's being overweight or too muscular!

I'm 5'6 and built like this link but I want to lose weight and look more like this link

which is more attractive? Also, I know beyonce isn't chubby or too muscular, imo, but I've been told I'm bigger than most girls and I'm self conscious of my weight even though most of it is muscle

Most Helpful Guy

• Muscular is not attractive to me, but chubby is. I don't mind any height, but this is a much, MUCH bigger problem for the women than it is for me. I'm fairly tall, so I don't often see a woman taller than me. If met a woman who was taller than me and she truly didn't care then I wouldn't mind at all.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm 5'10'' so I would usually say no taller than 5'10'', but if she was my soul mate or something like that I could deal with being shorter by a little bit. I've liked girls that have been 30-40 pounds overweight so... Muscular is a turn off though, I am an athletic girl is hot but once you start seeing six packs and stuff is where it turns me off.

• Too tall is 5'10

Heaviest I can't really say because it depends how she carries the weight, same thing with chubby vs muscular.

• Too tall for me 6'3 with slender build. (I'm 6'7 200 lbs 23 BMI) Too chubby, BMI over 25-26. I dunno. Muscular or chubby? A little bit of muscle is good, but too much no.

• 6ft 5,

• Like attracts like. I would find someone around my size and height. I'm not really into muscular women.

• Tallest girl would be 5"9.

Heaviest girl would be around 55 kg.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the guy. I am a 6 ft one and 200 lb woman. I have never had a hard time getting a guy after the awkward high school years passed. I have dated men shorter and skinnier than me at 5 ft 9 and men taller than me at 6 ft 5 around 230ish. My current boyfriend is 6 ft 2 and 212 lbs, so around the same as me. I find that his height and weight are very convenient for me since we are at the same level.

Regardless, if you are short, tall, skinny, fat, muscular, busty, or flat there will be a guy who finds you attractive. Don't worry too much, I am sure you are beautiful!