Girls would you date interracially?

Why or why not? and if you do is it because your desperate or want to piss off your parents because some guys think girls who do date interracially only do it for those reasons?

Most Helpful Girl

• You like who you like. No my parent wouldn't care as long as the person treats me right and I am happy.

What Girls Said 10

• I have nothing against the idea, but as it is, I probably won't.

I am attracted to pale skin. We're not talking Caucasian. We're talking albino/white white. Like the abnormally pale ones. And I like blond hair and blue eyes. It's just what I'm attracted to.

• I'm for forming a relationship with someone of a different ethnicity and would technically be dating outside the box anyway that I dated.

-I don't think it's smart to do it for the shock value (rebelling)

-desperation is a tad pathetic (I would hope someone was open enough to date a different ethnicity)

-because the person that a desperate girl or boy dates doesn't deserve to be dated by someone like that (they deserve someone better)

The guys who think about it the two ways you listed are probably close minded idiots that don't deserve a girl that doesn't buy into that frame of mind.

• I would if I was genuinely into the person, but I'd never do it just to get a rise out of someone.

• You'll be shocked at the girls that would date interracially just to be "rebellious" :-P

• Yes. If I connected with him.

• Yes

I'm biracial so it's inevitable that I will date interracially unless I just by luck date someone who is of the same mixture.

If I could have kids with a guy who is half white/half Asian it'd be golden

• I'm whiter than rice, but I've always been very fond of CHarlie Chan movies and Panang Curry

• Yes I would date interracially. I wouldn't do it to piss them off, I would do it for me and because I like the guy. I don't think they would care if the guy treats me right.

• Yes, because I am open to Inter dating.

• Only if they run out

• I don't blame guys for having those suspicions, because they're way more aware of racism and racial stereotypes than white people are.

But the couple of times I've had crushes on someone of another race, it's because they were genuinely great people and we had common interests, values, etc. It definitely wasn't "settling." I rarely get crushes on anyone at all :P

• i want my kids to look like me so I probably wouldnt

• I appreciate your honesty; prepare to get flamed by user on this site. I'll defend you the best I can! :-P

• lol I'm adopted so no one has ever told me hey you look like your mom so I would like to hear it when I'm older. even if its directed towards my daughter lol the little things...

What Guys Said 4

• I'm a white guy and I've dated some black girls before. I find some to be very attractive, just like I find some white girls to be also, and some Hispanic girls, Asian girls, Indian girls, etc. It's usually cultural and chemistry differences that keep things from getting too serious. My parents never had a problem with it.

• I am white, but I noticed that I tend to attract black girls instead of white. Don't know why. Because of that, I have gotten more attracted to black girls. So, I would date interracially. I am not sure what my parents would think about that, but it's my choice.

• Yes I would, I'm very attracted to Hispanic girls, (if that's the right term) :). It wouldn't piss off my parents at all.

• I have this ? saved to my notebook to view the answers later...im curious! :-P