Is it okay to not hear from him when he is abroad?

I have recently been on a few dates with a man who is separated. He was very forthcoming about it on our first date, and if I'm honest, I have don't most of the chasing (very unlike me)

I know that he is confused, but that his main aim is to start a family and settle down. He is away with work for a few weeks. Is it normal that I Haven't heard from him, or do I take it as a sign of lack of interest?

I really believe we could have something special - do I persist and be chilled and not put pressure on him - or is this a losing battle?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he absent contacted you because he's distracted with work. I'm usually patient with guys when it comes to contacting and communicating, but it drives me crazy when I'm too into them so I end up being first to contact but always end up regretting it if I receive cold feedback. So, if you're the kind of person to not care then contact him, if you want to be patient like me, wait until he's back and you'll know if he's interested or not based on his communication with you.

What Guys Said 2

• Consider shooting him an email. Tell him hello, ask how he's doing, and suggest that when he has a free moment, to write you back to let you know how he is doing, as well as his work.

• Just be chilled, if he likes you enough, he'l come back to you.

• Thanks so much for your reply! I'm driving myself mad! You think its best not to contact him?

What Girls Said 1

• In my opinion is best to not contact him. He is definitely thinking about you time to time and may be he needs some time to put himself together. If he really likes you he will contact you. In my experience every time I call a man first it doesn´t work well in a long term.