Gauging a girls response to a text.

I texted this girl I like and the last response I got was around 3pm. I later followed up with one after 6 and got nothing. I then texted her before bed "Thinking about you and hoping that you had a good day. goodnight!" She finally replied "I am thanks! You too!" Can any girl help decipher the response for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I have two ideas:

1- She's not all that into you. Usually if I like a guy, I'll reply with a "Nighy-night! Sleep tight! :)" Something that's flirtyish but not overly so. if she didn't say 'good night' at the least, she sees you as a friend.

2- She got busy after three and didn't look at her phone/wasn't able to respond/forgot to reply until you said 'good night' and she didn't want to keep you up.

Hope that helps.

What Girls Said 1

• She may just think of you as a friend, try pulling back a bit. that's a good way to see if you cross her mind, lol but don't cut her off. If she's interested, she'll def make more of an effort to text back.

• Found out today that she thinks of me as a friend. I have no problem with that because she actually lives to far from me to actually be a real love interest. Thank you for your insight!

What Guys Said 2

• Keep texting and less thinking. Try to not to put all thought into when a text is received or sent...and one day you can ask her to watch a movie with you or something related.

• It seems that she's just being friendly.