How do you end a text conversation?

Hey there. So I've been texting this girl that I'm interested in, and I'm unsure how to end our conversations. Usually when I run out of stuff to say and the conversation gets boring and down to one word answers, I just don't text back, no goodbye or anything. I usually text back the next day though. Is this rude or do most people so this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sort of rude. Just say something like, "GTG it's been nice chatting" or, "Calling it a night, looking forward to talking to you soon.".

• Ah man, I was scared of that. I hate being rude, especially on accident! I've only done it twice, and both times I've messaged her first the next day asking how she is. Do you think that makes up for it?

• Don't worry about it. If it doesn't happen often she probably doesn't even think about it.

• Cool, thank you!

What Girls Said 3

• K.

it ends all conversations lol.

• Gee you're so rude.

• That's rude. Why not say. "Have to go. TTYL."? Anything else and she gets the impression that you're not into her.

• It's nice that you start it, but no, it doesn't really make up for being rude at the end. It's like having sweet pudding before sour anchovies...

What Guys Said 2

• just say you have to (insert adorable verb here)

• Simply say that you're going somewhere, or you're going to sleep.