Would you date a woman who used to sleep around?

There is no way in hell I will ever date a woman who used to sleep around. I don't want to date a woman every other man has had sex with. I'm a virgin and I don't want to date a woman who has had numerous sexual partners, It's an automatic deal breaker. Could you date a woman who used to sleep around? My answer for me is 100% NO!

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Never. We clearly have differences in our opinions on sex and such and wouldn't work out. Matters too much to me. I'm OK if she has had sex before, I don't focus on virginity, but I don't want a woman who sleeps around casually or has had FWB or such bs.

• You made some good points

What Girls Said 4

• So are you saying she stopped sleeping around? If she stopped good luck finding out if she slept with a lot of guys or not. She would be embarrassed to tell in the first place and wouldn't give you the true number.

• Then I would dump her for lying to me

• I wasn't talking about you, get over yourself.

• Nice language *****

• A lot of men say that, but there are many women with scandalous pasts who have settled down.

• I'm not settling down with a woman with a scandalous past, when I say I won't do it. I mean it.

• Settled down or not, I still wouldn't want to be with one. Because most women only seem to settle down who were like that due to social pressures or because they feel they're losing their looks or some bs and need to "Catch a man before I lose my appeal" thing. At least, that's what I've noticed. And that's not basing anything off of a real feeling that's mutual.

• at least you are a virgin so that's more fair, but let me get this straight.

even EXPERIENCED men want a virgin who naturally is super sexually adventurous with you, begging you to have your d*** in her, etc. When she's that enthusiastic, you'll wonder if she's really a virgin or if her lips that you are kissing have been somewhere else (as one of the posters below said)

But if she is slow to learn or get comfortable and actually wants to be in a relationship and secure in it before having sex and needs to get used to it, she will be labeled prude, guys will get impatient, and dump her.

Pffft. I do not sleep around, but if I was dating you you wouldn't believe me. I I never had sex, but obviously you won't believe that either. So, what's the difference?

• If you were dating me, I would want you to be 100% honest. Even if It's brutal.

• I personally have no problem with a girl that's slow to learn or get comfortable. Honestly, I don't expect anything for a good long time and even then if she's not ready or doesn't want to yet than that's fine. As long as the girl is loving, loyal, and affectionate than I'm a content person in a relationship. I agree with QA that I'd want 100% honesty. And if you say you're a virgin and I was with you, I wouldn't see why I should think otherwise. Gotta have trust with the one you're with.

• Trust is earned, it is not a birthright.

• If I was a guy...ew no. I don't date guys who used to sleep around casually and lots either. GROSS.

• And some women lie about this, I can't stand people who lie.

What Guys Said 7

• Absolutely not!

Although I expect women to lie about their number or at least trying to minimize it, it's hard to find out the real truth if she won't tell it in the first place.

Who knows - maybe the lips of the girl you're kissing now has touched someone's d*** recently?

• That's why I don't trust women

• The only reason its a deal breaker to you is because if you were with an experienced woman you'd be embarrassed about your performance lol your afraid. There is nothing better in this world than an experienced woman committing to only sharing her relationship with you. Lol automatic deal breaker, what's this kid talking about? Sleeping around could mean she has had many partners but still be monogamous to them. It is not a judge of character. What you mean to say, is that you would not date a woman who sells her body for money, as in the act of prostitution. And that you fear what you do not know and have never experienced. One day you will, and when you have your urges burning and the need for instant gratification, you will seek out the woman you call "who sleeps around."

• Your response is full of shaming. It's a deal breaker because it's a turn off, it's as simple as that. It doesn't mean that a woman who has had lots of partners is automatically good in bed either. Women who sleep around have baggage, more risk of disease, can become bitter, jaded and it can effect them mentally. You will sleep with anyone so you don't see beyond your urges. Some of us have standards.

• It's a 100% no for me as well.

• I personally don't see the problem. What counts as 'sleeping around' anyway? Five partners, ten, twenty?

I care about looks, intelligence, personality, shared interests. How many people a girl's slept with is not per se a concern for me.

• It is with me, I don't care how attractive or nice a woman is. If she's been around the block, It's a deal breaker for me and I wouldn't want to date her.

• I wouldn't.

• No, but then again she's probably had more d***s in her than her age. likely would lie if it was high anyway

• No, but apparently most guys have no problem with it. It's only us internet guys that don't want a girl that has been around the block.

• We are the smart ones

• and yet in a quite unfortunate circumstance.

• Our time will come, don't settle.