Kissed by a guy

A guy kissed me on the lips(obviously) and he is NOT my boyfriend I told my boyfriend and him and the guy kissed me got in a physical fight they started bringing me into it too. They started pulling on each arm, acting like a bunch of 5 year olds! What do I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Well if you're typing this, congratulations, you made it out with both your arms. You make it sound like this other guy forced himself on you, in which case your boyfriend's reaction to beat up the other guy is not a surprising one. Keep your distance from this other guy as much as you can and things will clear up eventually.

What Girls Said 1

• Promise your boyfriend that it will never happen again, and that you still care about him, obviously more than you care about the other guy. Also, set the guy straight. He shouldn't have done that, clearly, but ask him what gave him the idea that you liked him. I don't blame your boyfriend for getting into a fight with that guy. Honestly, I'd probably at least slap a girl for kissing my man (doesn't make it right, though).