She just texted me again - Am I wrong for not answering?

Ok to me she's playing games - all day she was sitting on my lap, I was rubbing her back, rubbing her legs etc holding her hand and I go in for the kiss and she turns away - she tells me call her when I get home I laugh at her.

She's been texting the f*** out of me - am I wrong for not texting back?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're getting that far physically with her,but then she doesn't want to kiss you...she is playing games.

No,you are not wrong for ignoring her...HOWEVER...she will likely continue texting you.Why?Because the more you ignore someone,the more they think about you.It may take her a while to get the message.

Or,you could just be blunt with her.But then that would cause more drama.:/

So...ignore her.

What Girls Said 2

• I might just say I'm busy and leave it at that. That way it might keep the friendship, or what ever it was to start with.

• Angle and men of a woman looking at the problem is not the same, so we have to put yourself in somebody else think about such things it becomes a good solution.

What Guys Said 2

• No, you're doing the right thing by ignoring her text messages. Behavior can sometimes be misleading, but if you really want to know if she's interested in you, you have to go for a kiss, which you did. The fact that she turned her head tells you everything you need to know; she's wasting your time.

• You're wrong for not texting her back.