I feel dating for everyone in general could be a lot less rigid and difficult if we just put our egos aside.I think there would be a lot more happy people, a lot less anger and complaining on sites like this.
What do I do?
1. Always try less harder to make things work than she does.
2. Don't always text as much as I'd like to.
3. Always worrying "Who has more power in this interaction?" So I'll refrain from investing, or won't say all the sweet things that come to mind so I maintain more power in the interaction.
4. Won't approach the girl I like, even if she clearly likes me because I just think this form of courtship is outdated, primal, and sticking to such patterns is too animalistic.
Basically, just being hard-headed.
What about you? What do you do that makes dating more difficult than it needs to be?
Most Helpful Girl
Great question and appreciate the honesty!
1. Get cray: I become very invested, very fast and somehow get offended if the other person doesn't. At the same time, freaked out if they do. All the while wearing a poker face.
2. Avoid 'the conversation' so I can see multiple people guilt-free, then be wracked with guilt. Followed by being frustrated that we have not had the conversation.
3. Oscillate between bouts of over confidence to insecurity.
4. Leave the country.
I'm a catch :P0