Is it a good idea to be straight up with this girl?

So me and this girl have a history (not dating) but we've known each other for a long time and always secretly really liked each other. we used to text each other all the time and be really close, we hooked up (no sex) I've been to her house, etc. me and this girl have a connection I'm sure of it but anyways then she started avoiding me and I chased, and then I told her how I felt and nothing happend, just avoided my questions if she liked me... she then later came up to me trying to warm up to me again (a month later) and I f***ing blew it by ignoring her... huge mistake... I apologized and she said not to worry and to text her anytime, so for 3 weeks I tried texting her, but she wouldn't reply or just send one message and stop the rest of the day... so I stopped talking to her for a month and just yesterday I sent her a text and we actually had a convo for one hour and 30 mins. I told her to text me today if she wasn't busy but she hasn't, and I don't care about that really, I'm just wondering if I should just be really real with her...

is it a good idea to text her on the weekend (I won't see her in person so texting would be the way to go) but just let her know that she knows how I feel about her and I'm tired of pretending to just be her friend and all this random casual texting that goes nowhere... and pretty much imply you have to choose what you want or I don't think ill stick around (I really am in love with her so ill probably stick around anyways ha ha but just so she knows I might not...)

OR... just wait it out and keep casually texting her hoping she warms up to me and one day goes further...?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never seen a bad relationship outcome result from being direct. Directness results in a straight answer (however momentarily awkward it may be when you receive said answer).

I have seen plenty of bad outcomes result from being indirect though. Missed messages, misinterpretation, hurt feelings, incorrect presumptions, etc

What Girls Said 4

• tell her. call her. its better to let some one know how you feel, rather than it being too late. I'm in a relationship now, and I think I might love him. I have been waiting for the moment to say it to him, and just the other day I knew I am in love. I told him and I am on top of the world. I think she may feel the same way, sometimes it just takes some one to make the move. take a chance, don't have regrets.

• You should be straight with her. Tell her you want to date her or nothing at all.

• yeah you should tell her what you feel to her do the first move before she will go to others hand. who know she feel the same as long you tell her how you feel to her. if what she replied of your feelings lost or win to her heart just accept the fact and learn to be brave.

• I also agree... Tell her, especially if you are not getting any where.. Some women need assertiveness from a guy.

• Tell her how you feel. Waiting around is what gets guys friend zoned.

What Guys Said 0