Do Arabic/Persian women date out?

Just wondering if any non-middle easterner ever dated a middle eastern women?

I've heard that many don't date out (I'm Hispanic BTW) and there are plenty of attractive women of middle eastern descent that I want to ask out.

So what do you think?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends, in Islam only men are allowed to date non Muslim women not women because women are generally viewed as weaker and will follow what the man is

0|0
    0|0
    • If it's he Arabian Chicks from North Africa or the Whote Arabs from the North(Lebanon) yes they do, but where I came from (Bahrain) they would date Arabs and Blacks from the same region due to similar culture and Arabian Slang(GCC Arabian slang differs slightly but understandable from which neighboring country the person is from.) Till today I didn't witness an Arabian Gulf chick from or an Iranian chick straight up from Persia dates men out of this region. (I am from Bahrain by the way)

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, she might if she's a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, generation person. I have some friends who will and some who typically won't. It depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yep, they are attractive. Nope, they rarely date at all, mostly mariages are arranged within their communities...I tried all through college to make time with one of them, never succeeded.

0|0
    0|0
  • Each woman is an individual. Some will will and some won't date other backgrounds, races, relgions... Others will not. It's like asking if Hispanics or Democrats date out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find this the hardest race to land. Asians being 2nd. All other races are easy. Its like the one comment about what generation she is. If she's still wearing all that arabic regalia then she probably isn't Americanized yet.

To answer you question I have not personally. It's a shame too because theyre some of the most beautiful women on earth.

0|0
    0|0