GUYS: He is just interested in something casual?

Background: We met through a mutual friend. We've gone on 4 dates, kissed and made out on the 2nd. After the 2nd date, he started to open up and we talked about common interests etc. On the 3rd date, he kissed me good bye. On the 4th, he introduced me to some of his friends, but only as "my date" or "This is ____."

He told me that he has never had a serious relationship, only hook ups in the past. I told him from the beginning that I wanted to go slow and he said OK. I'm starting to really like him but I don't know if I can trust him. I'm not the casual type of girl. So far after every date he's asked me if I wanted to go back to his place or mine. I've declined or kept it at first base.

Today I agreed to go back to his place for an hour before I had my meeting. I was planning just to do homework but he obviously wanted more. We got to 2nd base and when he tried to go to 3rd, I told him that I wasn't that kind of girl. He smiled and said, "I know." Then I said that our mutual friend was right..."I am a good girl." He said, "You still are." When I had to leave, he walked me to the door and kissed me.

Additional info: He got me a gift (for the first time today). Also when I asked him what he thought of me, he said, "You're cool, really cute, and like to draw...and a little short...JK I like it."

BTW, we're both graduating in 2 months so we don't even know where we're going to end up.

So my question is: Should I just go with the flow and see what happens or am I just wasting my time and heart on this guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should go with the flow.

It's clear that he respects you a lot, and this has a potential for a very good relationship.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0