Too far for friends?

So recently I was cuddling with one of my best guy friends. Both of us were pretty upset with things that have happened with each others best friends. My best girlfriend screwed him over, and his best guy friend screwed me over. Pretty funny how that happened. But I think we were spooning and cuddling up next to each other just because we were unhappy with the situation and felt lonely. We have cuddled a few times lately, but the last time it got kind of heated. I'm a virgin and I've never even kissed a guy, where he's had a lot of experience and has been with quite a few girls. Anyways, we were spooning and then he ended up basically stroking my legs, my stomach and then he ended up grabbing my breasts (which I protested a few times but then he ended up doing it anyways.) At the end of the night, before I left he tried to kiss me, but I said no before he could. I told him later that night that we shouldn't cuddle again. He agreed but I still feel weird about it. Does this mean we shouldn't ever spend time alone together? Does he have feelings for me or did he just want the sexual aspect of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• STOP CUDDLING WITH GUY FRIENDS. I am so sick of girls cuddling up with their friends and then wondering why he gets horny or getting pissed off with him. If he's a friend, then treat him like one. If you wouldn't do it with a brother then don't do it with a guy friend.

• I was never pissed off I just didn't want it to get too far. That's the second guy I cuddled with lol. It's not exactly a normal thing to me, and to be honest, I always saw cuddling as a more innocent thing until now.

• I wasn't referring to you specifically. It went too far the minute you decided to cuddle with him. 90% of my friends are guys, including my best friend and I've never cuddled with any one of them. The thought doesn't even appeal to me. Having a guy wrap himself around you is not innocent just think of where your ass is when he's spooning you

What Guys Said 2

• Are you lying about your age? It is pretty much the norm to be in the market for sex if you're 18-24 years old. But if you're younger - then I see no problem with wanting to wait. (Or even if you're 23 and still don't want to have sex with just anyone - that is of course also perfectly OK.)

It is pretty obvious that he was in the mood for sex. You told him you were not, and he respected that. Seems all good to me.

You do what feels right for you. You'll be happier in the end for it.

• I'm 18 I just don't want to get too far with someone that's just my friend. If we were in a relationship it would have been different.

• Coming from a guy, If he went straight to your boobs and didn't stop when you asked him then, yes he just wanted sex, personally I wouldn't do that unless I was already with the girl and we were comfortable with each other

What Girls Said 1

• Its okay if you guys want to spend time with each other alone, just make sure you feel comfatable and he doesn't push you into things you don't want. He might have some feelings for you but they could be mixed by the emotinal feelings he's going through. Talk it through to him and see what's going on.