Should short guys just pass on trying to date girls taller than them?

Since girls care so much about height that they will reject you even if you have a good personality?

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• No :) My boyfriend are same height but I wear heels so I get taller than him sometimes :)

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• No you shouldn't :) If the girl has a good personality it shouldn't matter to her. I"ve dated two guys who were shorter than me and it didn't bother me :) I"ve also had a crush on a guy who's shorter than me. I"m not gonna lie, I do love men who are taller than me and significantly bigger. But in the end height doesn't matter that much as long as our personalities match :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • some women aren't that shallow... If the guy is good looking and cool personality who cares about their height ? plus in horizontal position you can't really tell ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'10". If I didn't date guys shorter than me, I'd have a small pool to pick from. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • no I've dated guys shorter than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality is important, but I wouldn't date a short guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • so yes I should avoid trying to date taller girls?

• Show All
    • Why don't you like short guys?

• I'm just not attracted to them

• I wouldn't date a short guy

0|0
    0|2
    • doesn't answer my question

• Show All
    • Why don't girls like short guys?

• because taller subconsciously means more fit and adaptable. like survival of the fittest. just manliest

What Guys Said 4

• you can generalize all girls just like that can't do it to us ie : not all guys are a**holes , your attracted to who your attracted to

0|0
    0|0
  • As a short guy, I can tell you don't bother. Even shorter girls want a guy taller than you are (depending on how short you are), so don't even bother

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid females taller than me. Not worth the hassle.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm just about 6'7"

0|0
    0|0