What if the one that got away texted you something random out of the blue?

How would you react if they called/texted for no reason or just to say something reminded them of you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Then she would no longer be "the one that got away".

What Guys Said 4

• It happened to me many times. I find that time heals lots of things. I'd text back to see what's up and if she wants to hangout and catch up...unless she broke my heart to pieces and I never wanna talk to her ever again. That's a whole other can of worms...

• If she cut me out and ignored me before, then I don't have her number in my phone anymore. I don't answer the phone for people I don't know, and I black list numbers that call repeatedly from unknown sources.

• I would assume they are toying with me. :/

• Meh, the girl I dated for years and really liked does this from time to time. To be honest, it just annoys me since I moved on with my life long ago.

What Girls Said 3

• I would be indifferent and erase the message.

People who have cut contact with me in the past, are not welcome in my life in the present.

• Depends how I feel about them. If I still care, I'd smile at my phone. If I don't care anymore, I wouldn't care about them or their text. It would be whatever.

• I'd probably want to do cartwheels..even tho I 'can't'. lol