How many times do you meet the person you're dating face to face every week?

Do y'all meet each other only two times a week or more times on a given week?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol sometimes me and my boyfriend meet like 6 times a week. Sometimes we meet twice in one day lol. But on average three times a week if we meet twice a week, we spend about 3 hrs every time. He is in school and I work and school so it's hard but we have fun. I

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• My boyfriend and I see each other 6-7 times a week during the summer. During the school year it's typically once every two weeks. We've been dating a year and a half.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend and I are in a serious relationship. So I will have to say that we meet about 4-5 times a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once or twice a week, usually Fridays though. We're both in our final year in university and studying different things so our weeks are really busy. He also lives around campus while I live about 30 minutes away, so seeing him over the weekend isn't very likely, unless I'm on campus for something. During holidays we can see each other nearly everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • never since I'm not dating anyone

2|0
    1|0
  • Once maybe twice a week because he works and I'm away in college. We Skype though and play video games together as our date nights throughout the week lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 every other week. We going on a second date but I think we will see each other one - 2 times a week if it works out.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• i think it depends on the communication cause me and my girl almost fell out cause of me being a mechanic in school and I do side work also. but that was about 2months ago we see each other almost everyday I take her to work she drop me off at school we sleep together at night and let me keep your reminded that I never planned on seeing her this much but it helps her to see me. sometimes people need others to succeeded never believed that in my life but she has been as much help as I have team work is what I call it:)

2|0
    0|0
  • once or twice a week is perfect. Anything more than the arguments will start happening after a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm living with my girlfriend so I'd say I see

her more than a few times a week ^.~

2|0
    0|0