How to test a guys seriousness about you?

So, you both know you like each other (he's liked me since Xmas but I only found out recently) and you've had a few intimate moments like kissing and cuddling.

I'm at college and now I'm off for Easter for 3 weeks and we can't see each other, but I do get texts from him everyday with playful banter and just stupid pictures of what he's at (like a picture of his d0g)

guys would you put this much effort for any girl you're remotely interested in or would you keep it for a girl you're seriously into?

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG, I don't know how to test that. But how abou you just let things grow organically! If he really like you he will let it be known. Why do you have to over think this sh*t? Girl I just stopped seeing...all she did was drop hints...ask questions...talk about "how big a deal it is to introduce me to all of her friends-how she doesn't do that for just 'anyone'"...I'm like STFU! I've dated you for 4 f88cking weeks. If I'm meant to be you Boyfriend it will happen in time wihtout pressure. As it is, she pushed me away with all of the questions and tests.

Don't ever test a guy. We hate that so, so much. Let things happen on their own. Love is a risk. You risk getting played out, but the potential reward is worth it!

What Guys Said 3

• When he introduces you to his best friends and more importantly his family, then I guess it's serious.

In my case it was like that, I would have never introduced a girl I didn't like to my parents, but I guess some guys would work that card to get into your pants faster, but the chances you have such a guy is very very slim.

• Personally, I wouldn't be acting like that towards a woman if I wasn't fairly into her.

• This is simple. Don't put out til the 4th date or so. If he's sticking around he probably actually likes you.

• But it sounds like he likes you and if you were kissing I mean that's pretty much a giveaway. But to test whether he's looking for a relationship or sex just refer to my previous statement.

What Girls Said 1

• This is a tough question. The MOST COMMON connect-breakup cycle starts around Thanksgiving and ends around Valentine's Day. It's an emotional time for many and so they seek comfort in a short-term romance that magically deteriorates within a few days after Valentine's Day...

So on the one hand, congrats for surviving that little pitfall. Whether the guy really likes you is hard to say without knowing more about the sorts of messages he's sending. If they're too sexual... well, he's only physically interested in those cases. If they're romantic in nature, he may genuinely like you. It's for you to determine.