How long should I wait before giving up?

So you was at the store the other day talking with the girl checking me out. At the end she asked me if I wanted her number to Han out sometime. I jumped at the opportunist, I waited about 5 hours before texting her, simple friendly text- hey this is__it was god to meet/see you, with a compliment. The end was now you have my number too, feel free to hit me up when ever... It's the next day an I haven't got a reply. I'd like to get to know her and go from there.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like her and want to get to know her better and if she seems like your type and a nice person, DON'T GIVE UP :) It's better to look back at your life and think "I can't believe I did that", than to think "I wish I did that, when I had the chance". Text or call her, call might be more personal. Girls love when the guys make the first move :)

What Girls Said 7

• Just chill out, wait a couple days so you don't freak her out by being over bearing too soon. Call her up in a couple days and either leave a message or have a chat, I know a call is old school but old school is fun too. Try to get a date out of the girl if it works awesome if not, check out her roommate.

• Maybe she feels like she has already made a huge step by giving you her number without you asking so now she´s acting precious ;) Maybe you should have asked her a question on the text so she had a direct reason to answer back! Wait 3-4 days and write again if she does´t reply.

• Maybe she's just been really busy. She's the one who gave you her number...i don't see why she wouldn't want to talk to you.

• She could be busy, or just trying play it cool by not looking too desperate. I'd try calling her or something. Good luck!

• Choose one:

1) text her again saying a simple " hey you there"

2) call her see how she's doing

3) maybe she lost her phone and can't contact you

I hope you the best ;D

• It's one day. she's probably busy. don't give up.

• Send her another text just to ask how she is, then leave it alone and move on if no reply :)

What Guys Said 0