"Dating" two guys at once. Is this okay?

While I'm not officially the girlfriend of either, I'm am currently and openly interested in and am seeing two guys. However, we all go to the same high school and have a class together. Is this okay, or do I need to choose one right away? I haven't explicitly told either guy about the other, but the subject hasn't come up.

Most Helpful Girl

• A girl did something like this to a good guy friend of mine and he was upset because even though he is a flirt, he finds it harmless and felt that the two of them were a more than just flirting. So you don't need to chose one right away but you should tell one about the other.

What Guys Said 1

• What if one or both of the guys are dating other women?

• I know that both of them are big flirts and are notorious for being "players". I'm going into this assuming that both of them are also dating other people. So it wouldn't bother me if they were.

What Girls Said 5

• I think in high school you should stick to seeing one person at a time, mainly because you will get called many nasty names if you are seeing more people. You're also not being upfront about it. I think if you've reached kissing you need to stop. If you're just hanging out for now it's okay, but don't lead them on.

• If they believe that they you guys are dating exclusively and they find out from someone else... all hell will break out. Idk, how to go about this, but it might best to tell them since they are in such close proximity to each other in everyday life...

• I think you need to pick one and break up with the other since you're in high school AND have a class with them!

It's different once you're an adult and out of school, but in high school you will be labelled a slut :/

• I guess it will come up sooner or later, It might be amusing to see how it gos. Maybe they already know guys do talk, they could be comparing notes. hehehe

• Yeah, high school may not be ready for your level of independance. You'll probably blow their little minds...