Girls, would you date me...

Girls, would you date a guy that is 5'2", weighs 104 lbs, had a thigh gap, and (sometimes, I only own 2 pairs) wears girl jeans? I am straight, I'm just skinny and short. Thanks for answering. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you own a dog? If you do not own a dog, would you like to own a dog?

Do you own a gun and can you not only use it but also take it apart, clean it, and put it back together again? (It has to work after you reassemble it.)

Do you like Star Trek? If you are unfamiliar with Star Trek, will you sit down with me and watch all of the movies and all the seasons of the original series? (We can take as much time as our schedules will allow.)

If the answer to these questions is "yes", I don't care how tall you are or aren't, or what you do for a living. As long as you don't have body odor that will make my eyes water, I would hang out with you. I would not be able to guarantee sex or True Love based on the answers to the questions listed above, but I would certainly hang out with you if you wanted to do that. Thigh gap or no thigh gap- girl jeans or no girl jeans. If you're comfortable spending time with an older woman who likes dogs, guns, and Star Trek and who could also pick you up and hurl you over a fence, you are okay in my book.

What Girls Said 14

• A week ago I would have said no. That being said, I'm 5'7 or 5'8. But now my boyfriend is shorter than me, and I love him to pieces. At your height 104 isn't terrible, and guys naturally have thinner thighs. (Girls are built to carry more fat, for reproductive purposes- in the breast, butt, and thighs). So yes, I would, as long as I liked him I wouldn't care (assuming he wouldn't).

The only reason it was no before is because it makes me feel like the hulk, nothing to do with the other person.

• me personally, not really ,but it depends on your personality. I'm 5'4 and weigh 140 pounds. I like guys that are taller than 6 foot and weighs more than 150 pounds. but every girl is different. ... amd the wearing girl pants, don't worry about it, because there are some chicks (like me) that wears guy shorts and pants. I love guy clothes. lol.

• i wouldn't, But I know many girls who LOVE your look. So don't worry about it. And one of my friends used to date a dude that would wear girl jeans or kids jeans because he was way too skinny.

• ok, and ya I do realize that many girls would love to have my look, but my response is alway no you don't because, to be honest it sucks. I've gotten teased so many times and pushed around because of my weigh/height

• Some people are idiots.

• Maybe you need to find a very small girl.. 5'2 and under.

I'm like 5'1 without shoes but I wouldn't date someone my same height.. or shorter. xD

I had friend in HS who was very small, like me.. and her boyfriend was the same height.. They looked cute together.. but I don't want that for me.

I like 5'9"+

• No, sorry. You're a bit shorter than me and I like really tall guys. But I have heard some women like a shorter and thinner guy.

• Girls has different type of guys. For me, I don't know. :)

I don't date someone for looks only, whether he's shorter than me or not. I date someone for their personality. But I think I would date you if you are kind!

• Are guys suppose to have a thigh gaps? I mean seriously... There is supposed to be a d*ck there :0

• ya, well I'm not to sure about that, like I don't know if I have a thigh gap because of my testicles and penis, or if I am just too skinny.

• Girls have perineums too, incase you didn't know that.

• are you guys done?

• No. Ur shorter than me by a heck of a lot and you weigh less then me too. But that's just me. Find a girl more compatible with you.

• No not my cup of tea. I am also small but I prefer taller guys

• heck no

• I would because I am shorter than you. Find a short girl :)

• What's a thigh gap? Who gives a flying f**k about a thigh gap? lol that's a new one.

Skinny is fine (you don't even look skinny in your pic?).

It's just the height .I'm 5"6 and have been attracted to a guy roughly my height before, but not shorter. so it's not my preference but neither is a guy 15 years older than I am, but here I am now, loving that at the moment...

• Truth, no. I'm 5'10" and while I have dated guys shorter than me, its a serious turn-off if I'm definitely stronger than them. Just a personal preference and well, my dad always said I couldn't bring home a guy that couldn't do at least as much work as me.

However, there is a girl closer to your height out there for you.

• No, I'm a pretty small woman myself and I would hate it if my guy were smaller than me.

I don't mind a guy 1-2 inches shorter than me, I am 5'6.

But 104 lbs? I am 125 lbs. I shouldn't weigh more than my own boyfriend.

Sorry it's a turn off.

I need to feel protected around my man.

• 104 being 5'2 would be proportionately about the same. My boyfriend is a little shorter than me, probably weighs about the same, but is a lot stronger than me.

There are more important turn ons and offs than that. You could easily meet someone that could change how you feel one day- I used to feel just like you do.

• Perhaps. I wouldn't turn him down because of that. If I really liked him I'm sure I'd give him a shot. But given his description without knowing his personality, what is really expected that I say?

• What you just said- that it's personality so much more than looks.

What Guys Said 6

• I dated a girl that was an athlete. I'm 5'6" and ~140 lbs. I'm not skinny I'm also not fat however since I do engage in a lot of sport activities I'm well enough defined. But she was half a head taller than me and I had to stand on my toes to kiss her if she was standing straight. Of course we both compromised a little and meat in the middle. She had always said that she'd never date anyone that was shorter than her and I always said that I that I wouldn't wanna date anyone like her but somehow we got together.

So talking about stuff like would you do or wouldn't do this or that is irrelevant until you're actually confronted with that particular situation and even that doesn't necessarily mean you won't do that some time in the future.

How many people said they'd never smoke, or grow a beard when they were younger but then a couple of years later it all changes.

I'm sure that you could find girls that were taller and weigh more than you that would date you and you could find smaller skinnier girls that wouldn't date you. So go figure every situation is unique and I couldn't count the times I said I wouldn't go for something just to realize it was the exact thing I was going fore after some time.

• Lol at female rules. They talk about what a guy MUST have and then they date the exact opposite. The girls posting comments on here don't have an understanding of their subconscious so just ignore them.

Just be confident. Don't let your size make you feel like you can't land a girl because then you wont. Go into an interaction believing you can land a girl and you will. Most of the time I hate that cliche bullsh*t, but in game that's just how it works since its based on confidence and how much value a woman believes you have.

• This ^ He's 100% sport on women/girls are so damn shallow. There really should be an Island for them far far away.

• You should write a book blackwater.

• What you said he true about how women don't know what they want in till they get it smh.You lose so much when you believe you can't get what you want off someone's opinion...NOT FACT,but opinion

• Trust me many girls would love to date you man and yes I seen guys with game short getting girls,so yeah it's a fact to that there are many girls that would love to be with you

Check out this short guy picking up girls he is short,but he is a BOSS!

link

• I know a guy exactly like that and he gets more girls than me. He even runs like a girl. Just be yourself a confident mother f***er and you'll be good.

• All women rules become completely irrelevant if you have money, LOTS OF IT

Just remember that.

• I wish you good luck there is enough fish in the sea.