Two Options, what to do?

I have this guy problem. I sorta have a crush but not really on this guy but he doesn't want to date yet because he isn't ready, so I would have to wait at least one year before I can date him. He is a shy guy and really nice but I'm really not sure if he is worth it.

I have this other guy which I'm not sure if I like. We went on my first date with him 3 weeks ago and he is really nice and sweet but there are some things I don't really like about me. I told him that I didn't like him as much so we didn't go on anymore dates. He still likes me but I'm really not sure what to do now?

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Just live your life. You don't have to decide to wait or not wait. You can just be friends with your crush for now, and see how things progress. If he is nice, he might be worth it. Only time will tell. Also, how did you come to the conclusion that he might not be worth it?

If you don't really like the guy you went on a date with, then you can't really force yourself to date him, now can you? I'm sure that if you're not quite sure about the first guy, you're actually even less sure about the second guy, right?

What Guys Said 9

• A year is a lifetime at your age, and you have no idea how he's going to feel then, or how you'll feel then.

Don't put off living your life to wait for someone you have no commitment with. That's just insane. If he can't or won't date right now, then that's that. Date someone else. If you both happen to be single at some point later on when he IS ready, then you can try a relationship then. If not, then you didn't waste a year or more of your life for no reason.

• Ask yourself "why am I focused on what I can't have and don't want what I can have".

There isn't anything wrong with you that a few years won't cure. Don't feel like you have to have a steady date, date a lot of different guys and eventually you'll click with someone that you want to be with - and who doesn't make excuses for why he can't be with you.

• Why not wait for the guy you like, and in the meantime just be friends with him? As for the guy you already dated, you're already past history...You can['t bac kup ad try again with him.

• Talk more with your crush. One year seems rather a long time to wait. You can at least date him in a non sexual way if its an age legal reason.

• i would try the soonest option just to squeeze in some more experience.

take all the opportunities you can, or they will never come again.

• This is common with young people - indecisiveness. You just have to keep playing the field until you know what's out there, what you want and what you can get. Then make a choice.

Unfortunately, learning to do this wisely is something that only comes with age, but that's life and as they say "youth is wasted on the young."

• I would go and ask your crush how long until he is ready.

• just date the guy you went on a date with and shag him for all he's worth until the other guy becomes available then dump guy one for the shy guy.

• Focus on your studies and just have fun and see what happens. Be safe and do not get so serious and do not worry so much

What Girls Said 0