Guys what would you like a girl wearing on your first date?

I have my own style.. but I'm just curious to know if there's any preferences you may have on what a girl wears when you go out on a date with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ideally, whatever she's wearing would accomplish two things. First it would give a good sense of her body--especially her best feature(s). That doesn't mean it has to be revealing. A well fitted dress or top would accomplish this well. Secondly, it's nice if it looks like she's interested enough to look her best. Typically if her clothes accomplish one of these, it will also accomplish the other.

• wow! I never thought of it that way.. it makes sense! ;) thanks..

• Actually my date isn't until next Friday :)

• Wow! Someone plans well in advance!

What Guys Said 4

• anything you feel comfortable to wear but try not to dress slutty or in a way people pass bad remarks

• true, some girls need to be advised that dressing too sexy is not attractive.. thanks for your comment :)

• I like her to be comfortable with what she wears, but if it was my choice, I'd say nice summer dress for warmer times but when I comes to cold days then nice jeans or long skirt, with pretty top, but enough to keep her warm, I don't want a girl to be uncomfortable just to impress me. I would appreciate what she feels right with not what I think she should wear. Just not sweaty sweat pants or anything like that, have seen that happen.

• What you have on it your profile pic would be great to wear on a first date.

• nothing. be comfortable.

What Girls Said 1

• Every guy is different and ones personal taste and preference may not be the same for another.

I've found that if a guy likes you, he won't care what you wear, as long as you put effort into yourself, and dress for the occasion. (Don't wear sweats and a stained T to an opera, and don't wear a dress and high heels to go on a hike)

I've got a MORE THAN OUTLANDISH sense of style. And if I guy asks me out, he KNOWS that, and usually LIKES that about me.

One guy I dated was upset that I had toned down my style whenever I got an "adult job".

One guys I dated wanted me to tone down my style because he thought it was "too much".

Everyone is different, but make sure you don't break your back bending over trying to impress your date. IF you're getting to that level, looks should be secondary at this point, though its nice to take note of what your date is and isn't sexually attracted to ; ) Just maintain that at the end of the day, you're still you.

• I'm not worried about what I should wear to impress.. just curious to find out if men have a preference in the style a girl wears :) I know I don't mind or really look into the way a man dresses.. But if I was able to choose I'd love to see a man wear jeans and dressy button up shirt.. I don't really like shirts with graphic designs or words on them, but I don't mind them wearing one.. lol.. But I def understand what you mean every guy is diff and have diff taste.. thanks for your comment! ;)