What was your first kiss like?

I've never been kissed, so I just want to see what the different reactions were for different people :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a big deal hun, don't worry about it :o) link

• Hehe, alright. Thanks :)

• I was 18 when I got my first kiss. It was good, I enjoyed it. But you're not weird or different by any means.

• Well, I'm only 15 :) So I'm really not too worried, just curious. Thanks for answering, though!

What Guys Said 1

• I was 12 and this girl in my class who had a crush on me named Maria kissed me behind the junior high - good memories.

What Girls Said 3

• I was on my first date with him and he just had his arm around me because we talked a lot before but then he finally asked me on a date but he was flirting his butt off and he kept trying to kiss me and I was SO clueless. Finally he just did it...freaked me out some I didn't know what to do but it was sweet.Good luck on your first kiss

• to be honest with you, I just turned 21, and this guy that has a crush on me kissed me on my birthday, funny thing is that I was drunk so I don't remember it lol. but his bestfriend said he liked it.

• i was a really bad kisser didn't know what to do but it was great cause it was with the person I loved so much.dnt worry you become a good kisser by practice and passion or love what you are doing