Is He a Player and How Should I Go Forth?

I've been seeing and flirting with this guy for a little over a month now. He constantly used to text me to go out and I said no a lot because I was busy with work and school.

I finally went out with him one night and he told me how his dad passed away in November. I revealed to him that my mother passed away at the end of October and I felt like we had a moment. Later on in the night, after a few drinks, I flat out asked him what he was looking for. He saying "I'm not looking for anything but you seem like a really great girl and I want to see where this goes." At the end of the night he kissed me.

The next time we went out I met him and his friends at a bar and then the two of us went out somewhere else afterward. It was another really great night and he kissed me a lot. When I got home he texted me saying " Why didn't we go back to your place?" I said "I told you I'm looking for a relationship. I want to be upfront with you about that." He said "I understand" and how he was just really attracted to me etc.

The third time was two nights ago, but I kind of pushed him to go out. We ended up hooking up afterward (oral sex, not intercourse). The day after I posted on his Facebook wall a joke about the evening (wasn't anything inappropriate) and I noticed that he had deleted it...it was sketchy to say the least.

Last night I drunk texted him and he got angry and sent a text to me saying, "I'm not remotely turned on by a girl berating me to come over her apartment saying she's drunk". I texted back saying "woah just reading all of these texts now...I agree that was obnoxious. Drinks on me next time to make up for it." He said " Don't worry about it, drinks are still on me though."

Thoughts? I'm freaking out because I really like this guy, think we have a connection, and don't want to mess any of this up. I also don't want to be played. I have told him twice that I want a relationship.

Other details that might matter- He's 23, I'm 20 (if that matters?). Every time we have gone out he has paid for me and has been completely a gentleman (holding doors, etc).

What Guys Said 1

• it sounds like he's playing you but I might be wrong.

What Girls Said 0