If I guy would come up to you and just kissed you on the lips? Your reaction?

Lets say I guy you see everyday even talked few times exchanged smiles .what if he would come up to you and just kissed you on the lips what would be you reaction

P.S (Youre single and you kinda use to like that guy had a small crush)

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on where we are and who I'm with. If my friends witnessed it, I'd probably feel uncomfortable and start giggling as a result, maybe make a little joke to kill the tension (and ask you about it later). If we were alone, if I liked you, I'd kiss you back... like really attack you haha. If I didn't like you back, I'd just blush and go "umm ummm" a lot.

• Ummmm that's really interesting it depends where you at and who's with you (:something to think about lol (: well thanks for your answer

What Girls Said 4

• Push him away- It doesn't matter if I like him or not, you can't just walk up and do that randomly. It would be OK if it was someone I was dating or maybe if we had kissed in the passed.

• Mhm that's also true. Thanks for answering(:

• Hmm, that would depend on the situation because I suppose if I liked him then I'd be okay with it but then I'd feel a bit like maybe you should have asked, like that you might be a bit cocky for just assuming you could kiss me? :P

• I would be happy lol especially if I used to like the person. I'll probably smile and blush.

• OH LAAAWWWD. I'd tell him to do it again lol.

What Guys Said 1

• With these kind of answer! Next time I see the girl that use to like me or still likes me. I'm going just make some small talk and, Do it. I had my chance one time and, Was too damn chicken to do it and, I f***ing regret it always will until I get another chance!

• Haha you're not the only one. This girl that use to smile at me every single time I saw her sometimes even talk but of course I was a p**** and now she stop all that and kinda acts like I'm a stranger to her ):

• It sucks bro. This girl says she hates me wants nothing to do with me but yet she always says this and, then comes back... I don't know why dude then we talk and, then she finds a reason to start a fight and, then blames it all on me... I know I said a couple things I shouldn't have but, I did it in anger and, she got what she wanted. Its messed up dude. I know that I learned from It and, I'm gonna do things diff because you never know.