I really don't know what to do...?

So there's this guy that I REALLY like, and I asked him to hang out tomorrow (Sunday) at the beginning of this past week. He told me he had to figure out his plans and what not, and I said hopefully I see you, and he said yeah hopefully. we have not texted or anything since Monday. but tomorrow is the day we're supposed to hang out, and he hasn't texted me. I don't want to be that annoying pushy girl, and that's why I Haven't texted him. My older cousin told me not to text and wait for him to text me, but I don't know if I can just not text him. it makes me seem uninterested or playing hard, which I'm trying not to do. He definitely knows I like him, and I'm just confused as to what I should do...

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't hurt to send a text to him if your hanging out session is still on. Sometimes we get busy and we do forget. Just be subtle in the text, nothing like "hey babe" or words that you may want to use if you're in a relationship. I personally won't mind getting a text to see if my plans were still on, in fact I would be wondering why hasn't the girl texted me anything. It's usually guys are wondering, not girls.

What Girls Said 0