Girls, would you date this kind of guy?

Consider there is a guy who has a really pleasing personality, good sense of humor, and really respects girls. But he completely abstains from alcohol, smoking and drugs, and is also a strict vegetarian who never consumes meat or even eggs. Even then, he never restricts you from living as you like, and will never prevent you from smoking, drinking or eating meat if you like to do them. So tell me, will you be willing to date such a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls, would you date this kind of guy?

Depends on how physically attractive he is as to me guys are basically the same. However it's a definite no if said guy is the same or similar age as you since I'm not interested in older guys.

• You're 22, and a 26 year old guy is too old for you? Wow! :P

• Unsure how that's a wow when it's quite the norm that guys in their 30s think gals their own age is too old for them. o.O

What Girls Said 4

• It would depend on his reasons for abstaining I guess. If he could explain articulately why he chooses to lead such a lifestyle, and I found it reasonable, then there would be no issue. I know you say you'd never restrict a girl from doing that stuff, but if it seemed you were disapproving of it, I don't think I could do that.

• sounds almost like a prince :P lol of course the way they eat wouldn't matter to me, my mom's a nutritionist, so yeah.

• yeah. I don't see why not. I would tease him a little for bein a pansy vegetarian tho. so the question really is would he date me? lol

• He's a vegetarian because he's an animal lover and doesn't want to kill animals for food! :P

• lol theyd kill him in a quick minute if they were hungry

• Yup

What Guys Said 1

• Of course they would dude. That's not a bad thing at all. I have all the same qualities, except I eat white meats.

I'm 29 and have never tried alcohol, smoked, or done any other illegal drugs of any kind. Keep doing what you're doing.