Cuddle buddy... want to be more

so last night, my friends and I got together, and drank, made puppy chow, and then we went to bed, well I stayed over at my girl friend's place, and we were cuddling together and she fell asletp in my arms, and it was the cutest thing ever! :) I do kind of like her, but I still also like my ex girlfriend from 3 years ago, but now I'm like 3 hours away from my ex girlfriend because of college, and the girl I cuddled with last night, Deidre, is here at college with me and I spend a lot of my time in my college town, we are both freshmen too.

Well my friend, my cuddle buddy's roommate said that my friend won't date me. :'( Every. F***ing. Time. :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal to miss your ex after an amount of time. After 3 years, you just seem to think about all your happy memories with her while ignoring the painful ones. You have to ask yourself, why would a relationship with your ex work a second time? What's different from the first time?

As a girl who has had a male cuddle buddy before, I can say your female friend likes you. No girl would fall asleep in the arms of a boy she was meh about. If I were you, I would go after her and forget your ex.

• Thanks for your advice, but I found out that she won't date me, just like every other girl

What Girls Said 4

• You need to move on from your ex, especially given that you and her do not go to college together then it really isn't going to truly be able to workout between you to until at least after college, if ever. If you have genuine feelings for this girl then I would suggest you see where things go with her and try dating her. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out but that's the better of two options.

• move on from your ex ... this new girl is in the here and now, so make the best of it!

• Puppy chow? Like dog food? Shit, when I was in college we at least could afford Ramen noodles- I guess the economy is worse than I thought. Can I send you like $20? You can get a lot of noodles for that.

• if your staying at a girlfriends place damn I would hope you like her! Just try to get over your ex, I've been down in the ruts over an ex for 5 years now and we never even dated that long, don't be like me. Move on!

What Guys Said 0