When to set up a date after a coffee meet?

I'm meeting a girl for coffee next week. We've known each other for a year through a class we had together, but haven't had classes together for several months. I ran into her this semester, started talking to her via text. While we were talking, she mentioned that she had been really busy lately, but I asked her to coffee and she agreed.

Now, assuming the coffee meet goes well, when and how should I set up another meet (possibly more like a date date)? Considering she mentioned she's busy, I don't want to put her in an awkward position if I suggest a specific time. So when and how should I set up another meet? Also, any ideas for the next date?

Of course, I'm a little ahead of myself. It might not go well...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well do you want to ask her to hangout or actually take her on a date? That is different. If you want to take her on a date then you need to be clear with her and say, "I'd like to take you on a date this weekend, when would be a good time to pick you up?" When you say date it gives her a clear indication on where your intentions are. But if you aren't sure if you want to do that then after the coffee meet, tell her, "I had a great time, we should go out for drinks/lunch(etc.) this weekend if you aren't busy." If she is interested she is going to say yes no matter how busy. Honestly! When I am into a guy I work so hard to get free time just so I can see him.

Could you help with my question please.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0