Guy always leaves me hanging?

So I met this guy and he seemed to be into me. We been texting for a month we hung out twice and he stopped texting me awhile ago and just left me hanging for like 5 days till I decided to text him (right choice I believe) and he texted me back and we had a great convo he wanted to hang out again he said and so yeah two days later (that would be today) he texted me and we had a satisfactory conversation and he left me hanging once again. is this a game, what is he doing? because I'm really not into games

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah..sounds like he's manipulating with your emotions...tell him straight that you don't like it when he doesn't reply..if he have a problem with you,he should tell it to your face and not express it by stupid games..

this is just an example..you can say it in a calm and decent manner lol,so you can able to bring this to his attention what he's doing with you... no one likes to be ignored and you shouldn't take any disrespect from anyone..

good luck ^_^

What Guys Said 1

• My crush does the same thing. No idea why she does this. I believe it's because she's just really busy and forgets to say bye or something of the sort. I'm ignoring her for now, to see what happens. We've only been "talking" for two weeks. It'll be 3 weeks, this Tuesday

What Girls Said 1

• This is happening to me too right now, and I've just cut him off tbh he's a waste of time and seems to be just messing with me.