Would a tall guy date me?

I have always felt self conscience about my size. I am not quiet 5 ft. I weigh about 102lbs. I really like this tall guy in one of my classes. He was about 6ft 3in. He is always flirting with me. But he calls me shorty, fun size, small fry, and mini me. I don;t think he looks at me seriously. Is it because of my size? Do tall guys like girls as small as me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been known to like really small women your size.

• Any particular reason?

• It's really attractive, maybe because they are easy to manipulate physically, easy to pick up, and if we cuddle they can latch on really well. It's probably a dominance thing subconsciously.

• It sounds like you would be good at pleasing a small girl.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm 6'0 tall and I have a tendency to date women around your height range. The shortest being 4'11 and the average between 5'1 and 5'2 and the tallest being 5'10. Personally I don't really consider height as a strong prerequisite for a potential mate, but based on my preferences, they genetically rend to be shorter in stature.

• I am 5"11 and I like small girls, so I suppose there is a few of us out there, so don't give up and never think it won't happen because of your size, because it will,x

• 100% of guys won't disregard a potential partner based on their height.

• I am 6 3 and yes I love small women..:)

• If he is teasing you then he probably likes you.

• I don't know:(

What Girls Said 2

• I think that's adorable how he calls you. At the same time it is a term of endearment and humor meant to make you laugh. =D

I think he may even be interested. Though he could be only joking, but you should try coming up with a cute nickname for him and try flirting.

I don't think he is overlooking you at all. I've seen lots of really tall men with short girls.

• Guys often tease the girls they like, fyi. not all of them, but a lot of them. And if he's flirting with you too, he probably likes you. And if he's single, available, and into women, and you send the right signals (or just ask him yourself), I'd bet that he'd go out with you.

And a LOT of tall men like the shorties. :D

I tend to date tall guys. However, I'm not really short. I'm medium/average height - 5'4.5''.

I know a lot of tall men like short women, like in the 4'11-5'2 range. And I've seen those couples walking around many many times in my life. I have a short friend who is 4'11 and tall men can't seem to stay away from her. My friend who is 5'0 is always dating tall men too. I think a large portion of the tall and short people are drawn to each other.

You freaks. lol