Ladies, what's wrong with this picture?

Is there something wrong with this E-mail I sent to this girl on an online dating website?

Hey hows it going? So I noticed we have a mutual affection for alternative music. What are some of your favorite bands? By the way I love your taste in movies as well!

• Yes (something wrong)
  • No (nothing wrong)

Most Helpful Guy

• Not that I can see. Maybe a bit 'poshly' worded.

Ie; I couldn't help but notice we like the same music instead of "mutual affection" seems a bit odd and socially awkward

What Girls Said 1

• It seems a little awkward... but Its simple and a great introduction to get to know someone. Maybe try using a little more conversational tone instead of nervous. But other than that its pretty good

What Guys Said 1

• yes, you actually asked her for permission to murder her family in "subliminal context", next time you should watch for that. lol.

Nothings wrong with this message, whoever does think this is a "wrong" message is crazy.