I thought the first date went well, but no text or call?

So I met a guy online and had my first date with him yesterday. We went to get ice cream and see a scary movie. While at the ice cream place, we talked and things seemed to go smoothly. In my opinion, the talking was very easy and smooth, nothing forced. We had a lot of interests in common. The time flew by when we were talking. I interrupted that we should leave so we could get to our movie on time. He didn't try to make any moves during the movie, so I guess that's a bad sign? He did request that we could talk after the movie and we talked for 2 hours. I honestly thought everything was going well, and I thought he was enjoying the date. He was telling me a story and I asked about it, and he stated that it would be a great story for next time, which I then asked if it was safe to assume there would be a next time and he asked if I wanted there to be, which I replied yes. While talking, he said that he had told me things that he had never told anyone else before. I really felt like it was a good date. I finally had to leave (because of my parents wanting me home-- which may have been a turn off). He walked me to my car, said that he had a good time and wanted to do it again, gave me a hug, and said he would text me in the morning. I haven't heard from him. I thought it was a great date, but now looking back at it maybe I said something he disliked or there was no attraction. Any thoughts?

Also, his longest relationship is less than 2 months. He works 2 jobs and is very busy, and he usually dates much older women. That's about all the additional information I can come up with.