Are you good at dating\relationship type stuff?

Personally I am not. never actually asked a girl out\been on a date or even really had a good conversation with a girl. Doomed to be alone I guess. Besides I'm pretty unconfident in knowing where I am going in life. Then I can't tell if a girl is into me, pretty sad for a guy in his mid twenties hmph. oh well guess we don't all get to live a nice life. How about you? Just makes me want to be a kid again and feel freedom and curioisity again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I suck at it. I'm fairly quiet/shy and tend to be kind of closed off, especially when I first meet people. This makes it difficult for me to have a good conversation with someone right away. I'm also not very expressive with my emotions.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes and no. I know how to act, dress, be polite, etc., and treat the other person as I want to be treated.

However, I have been too soft if a guy pressures me into dating him when I made it clear that I didn't like him as much as he liked me. I also tend to attract really bad guys for some reason. Not bad boys, but wholesome, nerdy guy-next-door types that end up being really mean, abusive, and/or selfish.

So, now I don't date anymore. At least not until I can pursue what I want and not settle for someone with subpar morals.

• bad guys=not model looking guys

• Wholesome can mean many things. I guess people have to look for people with morals, because morals are what prevent us from being mean.

• That's the thing. They lied to me about having morals and I believed them. And when they acted the opposite (guilt trips, selfishness, etc.) I felt too guilty being unhappy with a "great guy" to see it and leave without fear of social reprimand.

• I am good but I always meet selfish men. Who expect me to just compliment their lives, it is sad. I am a really good woman

• Nope, I don't trust many people which makes me put up a wall. I get defensive and hard to let people in my life.

I get asked out but I need to feel a strong connection to take anything further.

So in conclusion I suck at dating.

• she means "anyone who does not look like a model isn't allowed to talk to me "

• Defensiveness is sometimes attributed to feelings that can't be put down, among other things.

• As in what?

• I like to think I'm good at being in a relationship. I've been in one for a year and a half. Not sure if that means anything...lol but sometimes I want to be a kid too. Especially when I think about how I get to go through sixteen years of school minimum and then work until I die. Haha.

• Alot of people aren't good at relationships that's why divorce and breakups exist. I think practice makes perfect. just gain that experience. & learn from your mistakes when it comes to dating.Many people didn't find the right person on their first try and lots of people didn't find the right peron in their twenties either but not saying you won't meet the right person in your 20's. two things you need: patience & practice. Don't feel bad that you haven't met the right person..you know those people on Facebook who's in a new relationship every four months...yeah they haven't met the right person either and believe it or not they suck at relationships because if they were good @ it they would be able to make it last. & you need to date around.date as many girls you like your young and trying to weigh your options but never settle got less and end up being unhappy. As for me ..Im OK in relationships. I hate dating sometimes though.

• I meant to write *never settle for less*

• how can we date when no girl allows us to ?

• What do you mean by no girls allow you to? As in no girl wants to date u?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not good at it, and I don't know yet. I'm not even 20 yet, so I don't know. I'm not very social, I don't drink, I'm vegetarian, traditional, and religious. So I will find it very hard to find someone that thinks like me. But I'd rather find quality than quantity.

I'm not very social and I'm shy, so I'm pretty much not good at communication, but if I could find someone that was very similar to me, she could probably engage me in conversation a lot more than normal people could. She just has to know what to talk about. And I also feel some reservations as to how I will do regarding relationships.

• I'm better at giving relationship/dating advice than actually having relationships, ironically.

• nope I suck at it