Why won't girls date me?

So I've been single for about the last 3 years, and I don't get why girls don't date me. I'm a nice, caring guy, I look more at a girl's personality and morals than her looks. I'm the kind of guy that will hold doors open, buy flowers, take you out to dinner, and write you poetry. I'm also not all about sex, I'd rather cuddle with you and hold hangs than have sex.

I'm not the most attractive guy, I'm 5'2" and 104 lbs, and I don't have a lot of muscle, but does that really matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like a total sweetheart. A big thing girls look for, though, is a funny and interesting guy. Girls don't just want to talk sweetly and write poetry in a relationship. We wanna go on dates and have FUN! :) A relationship shouldn't be serious all the time. If you show girls your goofy and uninhibited side, they'll be attracted to that.

I have this guy friend who is the most awkward looking thing you'll ever see, but he's so comical and has such a unique sense of humor. Literally every girl I know likes him. My best friend and I are super curious to see what kind of girl he'll end up with haha... that's how interesting he is.

What Girls Said 2

• To be honest, girls like confidence. You sound like the ideal guy but unless you can look at yourself and say "Damn." A girl isn't going to either. I not saying be a jerk about it, but being confident in who you are is sexy and believe me if you can learn to appreciate all you have toooffer, so will girls:) I mean, I sure would!

• What type of girl do you normally go for?

What Guys Said 5

• No it doesn't matter what you look like. You may not find the one your looking for right now but I'm sure when the time comes your good nature will show and you will find someone who is special and will treat you like a million dollars. Don't come on too strong, let them know your nice and caring, but don't make your self always available. The best piece of advice I ever got was this. Always leave them wanting more. Don't show all of your cards at one time. Play it cool, play it slow and they will be crawling all over you! Good luck man I hope this helps!

• I think looks are like 30% all I can say if you're like that don't change just wait until you meet someone who values you for you! There's nothing wrong with being polite and a gentleman but don't be overly romantic from the jump! also be a sexual threat...I don't mind cuddling but you gotta break them off first! Well hope this was of help good luck to you:)

• You lack confidence. That is a turnoff to girls more than anything else. Here's a tip. Stop worrying about finding a girl to date. It's VERY hard to do, esp. when you're on a dry spell, but stop. Start doing something that makes YOU a better person. Something that YOU enjoy doing. A hobby or such. Then you will find the relationships will come easier.

• Girls don't want that. Girls want a man. Someone who knows they are better than they are. Someone they can benefit from.

They can get these nice things from just about any guy, which is why they aren't moved by it.

What it comes down to what girls want is brain stimulation and to be entertained and taken care of.

• Because they would derive no benefit from doing so. Remember Briffault's Law.