Regret dating the current person?

Guys/Girls- if your are in relationship right now and not very happy. Do you think about the girl/guy you wished you should have had dated?

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a time when I felt the same way. I thought I would have been better off not dating that person and I'd be much happier alone or with someone else and I was right. I would've been happier with someone else. BUT, I don't regret it one bit. When you sit down and think about it, you'll realize how much every experience has made you more mature and how much it has taught you to deal with certain situations. It taught me how to be compassionate, kind, understanding, a lot more patient and taught me loads about trust. I learnt what kind of women to avoid and learnt that there is a time and place for everything. It made me more confident about myself and I learnt about heartbreak too.

Other people might go through a helluva a lot more traumatic experience than me but I guess it's all about trying to look at the bright side.

We are constantly evolving and life certainly isn't a bed of roses. If certain people aren't the thorns that hurt and prick, how are we ever going to learn that the thorns are something we should avoid? Every relationship makes you grow, whether or not you'd like to admit it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0