I think my boyfriend is a player . . . how do I get his attention again?

I have been dating a guy for a VERY long time. We actually had an affair, got divorced from our spouses and started dating. Within 6 months of dating, I caught him having an affair with another married woman. I have been informed that he is a cheater and has been for years. We have been struggling with this for 6 months now. I can't seem to get over it because he works with her and I am totally suspicious all the time. Now, I feel like he is slowly moving away from me. Cutting me more and more out of his life. What should I do? I love him but I don't know that I can trust him. Can a player ever change?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well duh, of course he's a cheater, and so are you. You reap what you sow.

What Guys Said 1

• It's OK to cheat on your ex-husband, but your cheating boyfriend can't cheat on you. What a f***in hypocrite.

What Girls Said 3

• Stop dating him. You already caught him cheating on you, and cheating on his previous wife with you. You also don't trust him right now. You'll catch him in another affair before this is all over.

• Given the way you too started, you expected a different outcome? This about your poor judgement and choices, not who he is . You picked a douche for a partner, yet you expect him not be a douche. Now that is crazy making stuff.

• You were informed that he was a cheater when he cheated on his wife WITH YOU! You are getting exactly what you deserve.

• And why would a player change for someone HE can't trust? You cheated on your husband with him too. That crap just makes me angry. If it's getting that bad, you leave the relationship before looking for new d***, gross dude.