Do emo girls just date emo guys or will they go for a regular guy like me?

it seems like every girl that I ask that is emo is only into emo guys

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone's giving you the nice "oh they go off personality" crap but I call b.s. on that. I'm no scene girl but I do dress somewhat in that way and most of my friends are truly the big hair, skinny jeans scene girls and I have to say they don't really date a guy who doesn't follow the same pattern. One of my good friends had so many options when it came to guys but she refused to date someone who didn't look "scene" like her. Typically the reason for this is because they think that similar style will equal similar personality and taste in music and other aspects since they look alike. There's also the visual aspect of it, where a scene couple together are more aesthetic to the eye while a couple where one is scene and the other is not looks odd. But really if its just the style you want, then I would suggest you dig a little deeper and look more at personality and things that won't age or fade over time.

What Girls Said 9

• Maybe if you treat her with respect, she's a human being too, but if you're a judgeamental jerk then probably not...

• haha I'm emo! and I don't dress like in all black, sometimes I do, I mean the term "emo" is kinda a stereotype. Like usually it refers to people who cut themselves. I date all types of guys ha ha but if you want a PUNk girl I'm sure she'd date you! you just should have at least a few things in common or just be really nice to her! FLOWERS ARE THE KEY TO A GIRLS HEART!

• I don't think it makes sense difference. If you like girls like them who's to say they won't like guys like you? You just have to find one :) ...xX

• I like the term "scene" better. but every girl is different nomatter what they wear. Some girls do some don't. Some girls will some girls won't. Some girls yes some girls no. You know. Same with guys. Start hanging out with her. Everyone is different. Best of Luck

• Its up to them

• if you like emo girls so much.. why don't you be an emo guy? You seem a little emo that you keep getting rejected, use that as a starting point for your transformation...

• Every girl is different, so they will date anyone they like.

• thn you're going for the wrong girls or maybe just not finding the right emo ones to ask

• You want an emo girl?

What Guys Said 4

• No they will date people they like depending on thier personaility I find that they are less vain.

• That's because the young ones around your age usually do these things (choose a style) based on reasons other than them actually wanting to be that way. If they subscribe to a certain "lifestyle"...which is merely fashion, but whatever...then that's what color their glasses are, figuratively speaking.

• 1. The correct term for what you call 'emo' is 'scene'. There is no such thing as being 'emo' according to the official Oxford English Dictionary.

2. That's completely up to the girl. They are all human - their tastes will diffrence.

• gtfo.