Girl I met online, now ignoring me

So, I met this girl online and I thought we hit it off really well. We talked through Facetime a couple of times and even set up a date to meet each other. Then all of a sudden she becomes cold toward me and doesn't answer any of my texts. The only one she responded to was when I asked if we were still on for Saturday, which she replied,"I have to go to my parents house this weekend." I was thinking what the heck at least you could have told me.

So, after that I wrote her another text saying it was fine but also asked if she was interested between her and I and if not it's okay.

Well, she didn't respond to that so the next night, I texted her my last and final which I said, "If you're not interested you can come out ans say it, no hard feelings,we're both mature. I thought we were getting along well through facetime. I would like to let you know that I think you're really smart and sweet. I hope you can find someone who will treat you right. Well good luck.

You would think she could have the decency to respond and say something to what I texted her.

What do you all think about this whole situation? I really like her and if she does text me and agrees to move forward I would love to!

What Girls Said 1

• you didn't do anything wrong. it just sounds like she's uncertain about things. and if you mentioned having to go into the military maybe she got worried she'll never see you again. so yeah wishing her well is the right thing to do no matter what. give it some time and see what happens ok? something might have come up that has nothing to do with you.

What Guys Said 1

• You must've said something wrong/ done something wrong like not showing up when the two of you are going to Facetime each other again.

• The only thing I can think of which she may not have liked was talking about going back into the military. She's against the military but us not knowing each other, I really hope she wouldn't cut off contact because of that. I wasn't like it was a definite thing for me to do.