Would a guy who seems pretty interested in a girl not want to date her because of her looks?

So I like this guy and he just got a girlfriend but she like 14( he is 18, seems a little wrong right?!) I feel like he is embarrassed to like me because I am overweight but I do wear makeup and look nice. Anyway when we are in class he works overly hard to answer my questions or goes on longer than necessary on them. He also seems nervous around me and looks at me a lot. If we don't work in partners he doesn't talk to me though I feel like that's when there is a lot of tension between us.

Most Helpful Guy

• Weight can make or break things easily. Someone like me is very avoidant of overweight girls. It's just the way I am. However, I know many girls who consider themselves overweight and they are really not. I've also noticed that I can like a girl's face and the next guy won't.

So basically everyone has a different taste. At this point I do however think it is not a good idea to pursue someone in a relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• You're over thinking things.

It must be that you're just a good friend/classmate to him.

What Girls Said 2

• i guess the questions would be to you:

1. do you want to be with someone you think might be embarrassed to date you because of your looks?

2. want someone who is dating someone else already?

• He's got a girlfriend so I would just leave it alone for the time being.