Why am I this way? How do I stop?

I need advise as to why I am like this. I've notice I flip out on every guy I date. Everything is fine and then one day I get supper annoying and start sending text. I'm impatient. If I send a text and they don't text back till hours later. I get mad and start saying a lot of crazy things or when a week goes by and I want to see the guy I flip out again. At first I thought well maybe its him but I just push them all away by my actions.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it could be you or it could be the guys you pick. You may pick guys who don't give you the attention you need/crave or it could be that you are subconsciously sabotaging your relationships.

I think you should just work on being patient and effective communication. Understand that we guys often have different levels of verbal intimacy than women and getting angry or berated a guy won't usually get the response you want. Also find guys who seem to give more attention to their partners guys who are verbally and emotionally available versus guys who may be a little more reserved or less verbally intimate

What Guys Said 3

• Insecurity.

How much is simply how you are vs. how much is the guys you are with feeding it by not giving you what you need I can't say.

• Expand yourself, find a hobby or an interest. When a couple is all over each other it leads to disaster. It's much healthier for each to have their own sphere of interests, and then have those spheres overlap.

• Simply look at the perspective of the guy.

He might not have replied because he's busy on something.

Also, be busy yourself.

Go out a lot.

Waiting for a reply will really frustrate anyone who's got nothing to do.

What Girls Said 1

• it's a learning curve hun. you're learning what you want and don't want in a relationship. I think we all have a level of expectation when dating someone and you're figuring it out as you go along. maybe the guys you've dated were annoying or apathetic towards the relationship. at least you're honest about your behavior which says a lot about you.