What do you ladies think?

So I'll be going to the movies with one of my friends. This will be the first time we've seen each other since like November. Although we've only been friends, I like her and I suspect she likes me. We talk online all the time. So right before the movie starts, I want to lean in and kiss her and then just watch the movie leaving her to think about it. What do you think? Too tacky, not tacky enough, lame?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's very sweet! BUT like you said you haven't seen her since November and you aren't sure how she feels. What if she's not interested in a romantic relationship and just enjoys your friendship? Then you'll have to sit through an hour and a half movie both feeling uncomfortable! I'd wait til after the movie... try asking her questions about her feelings first to get some solid clues then if all goes well make your move!

I had a male friend who told me after many years that he was in love with me and I had no interest in him that way... needless to say it ruined our friendship. So my advice would be to make sure she's actually flirting with you and not just being friendly! If you get really good vibes about it all... then definitely plant one on her! Good Luck!

What Girls Said 4

• sounds good its most likely something that she wants you to do at some point during the date so why not surprise her and do it at the beginning.

• perfect! :) don't think you could do much better than that

• sounds good! not reli lame

• Kiss her at the end of the date instead of the beginning.

What Guys Said 0