Does age matter when your dating someone ?

What are your thoughts on dating is age really a factor ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if the person is illegal age, it does matter.

But when you truly love someone it is blind.

True love sees no age, color, or gender.

What Girls Said 8

• It's very hard to use age as an argument when one is following their heart!

• I think a few years younger or older is perfectly fine, when it gets 8+ then its a bit too much for me.

• I date older because the guys my age around my social group (which isn't big) act a bit immature. My boyfriend is 10 years older. I'd probably date 5-10+ above me at the moment, gap closes a bit the older you get.

• Yeah not a day younger, and no more than 5 years older.

• Well... yes AND no. In my opinion, if you're not below the age of 18 and your dating someone that's 25... THAT'S A PROBLEM... Of course you can't help who you love, but otherwise age doesn't matter :)

• I think it's fine if you're over 20...If you're in high school, hell no...like if you're a senior dating a freshman- that's screwed up

• I don't think it matters if it's not like 12 year old and 20 year old. I'm personally not attracted to younger so I prefer like 3 years older guys

• it does

What Guys Said 3

• Only to the extent that you remain morally sound and you're compatible. First off you wouldn't want to date so young where you would face possible incarceration yet you don't want to date so old where you don't have so much in common because you're separated by too many peer groups.

Generally if you try to keep some sort criteria, the ages of the people you date which tends to fall within the criteria you set based on your experience will not be too far apart.

Basically it's more with common sense and compatibility. If she's 15 then I think common sense will say, she's too young and you could end up in a prison relationship. And of course if the age difference doubles the age of the youngest person, like the case in Port St Lucie, Florida, where the guy was 78 and the girl was 21 then it's a fair assumption that there wasn't much in common beyond her needs for money and opportunities and his needs for sex.

• I've noticed that all women like older guys because I can't ever seem to find women in my age group dating someone the same age

• Hugh Hefner (87)...still active and romantic ...dating young chicks

link

Get inspired ...but don't be like him lolzzz