Do you think it's right to wait to become more social and then start dating girls?

sometimes I think that firstly I need to improve my soical skills with people in general and then start looking for dates, but other times I think that I should just start or at least try with girls, cause whatever happens it's called experience...

(by social skills I mean my conversational skills, cause I need to be more talkative and know how to start and maintain convos going)

Most Helpful Guy

• Do things in a rotative way:

1-evaluate what you have, read qbout socializing, investigate, ask, consult.

2- talk to girls, try getting as further as you can.

3- return to step 1...

Also take any change to socialize with others, men, women , old people, attractive women, unattractive women... Talk to everyone practice having converstins and interacting at any opportunity.

Dont wait for any outcome, don't whine about the friend zone, isntead enjoy when you get a true friendship from a girl and even get her to help you with ou social skills. ...etc

What Girls Said 1

• In your case I think it would be wise to start challenging yourself now by dating. If social skills are your problem then the only way you'll get better is to actually get out there and be social. Sitting around, not being social won't help the problem at all. You're being unproductive and wasting time that you could have used socializing and even meeting the love of your life. Some things are meant to be worked on alone, but social skills isn't one of them. Practice makes perfect :)

What Guys Said 5

• do both at the same time, and don't get hung up on outcome, instead try to work on your comfort being sociable and ability to interact. If you happen to get somewhere, its a bonus.

• I think that's a good plan. If you don't have the ability to hold a conversation, you'll likely falter with girls you're interested in, may get rejected, which will just crush your ego and set you back. But don't wait too long and use your 'training' as an excuse to never talk to girls.

• Sure whatever works for you :)

• I'd say try to work on both

• It's not right to wait.

Social skill is like a muscle.

The more that you don't use it, the more it will deflate.