I asked her what she was looking for and...

We were on our 4th date, dinner at her place. First three dates were great, even slept together on third date and met her friends the next day. Her response was, she normally would rush into these things, but she has had too many three month relationships on match that ended in the middle of nowhere. She says I am really attentive and sweet and nothing like those other guy, but she wanted to keep going as is and keep her options open on match. I told her I'm interested in seeing this through, but she is still looking on match, but has not been on a date since we went on our first. Did I scare her away by asking this and expressing my feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, yu did scare her a little. She obviously ismaking excuses about her past bad experiences..what is really going on is she wants to keep playing the field and having fun.

She'll not want to settle into a relationship for the near future anyway, so any talk about wheer things are going, what she is looking for. or other commitment-issue questions, .will likely end your dating.

What Girls Said 2

• She is probably afraid to invest time and not have it pan out. Keep telling her you are serious in seeing where things go with her. Show her how much of a good guy you are without being a push over and she will eventually come through. If she doesn't in about a month and a half say good bye.

• you may be a place holder until she finds a "better" guy

What Guys Said 3

• you didn't scare her away other bad dates have scared her.

just keep doing what you are doing. clearly she likes you and wants you to be the guy that she can pursue a relationship with but, rather justifiably, she is a little nervous about what may happen. Be patient and keep doing what you are doing and I imagine after a few more dates she will be more willing to be exclusive once that hesitancy towards match dating subsides some

• All I hear are excuses. She's looking for someone better. Or she's waiting for you to tell her to cancel her match account. Who knows with women.

• She just want to see if you're really committed to her.

Simply spend more time with her.